eFlorist Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Dozen red roses: £29.95
- Cheapest mixed bouquet: £14.95
- Shipping charges:
- Standard delivery: £5.95
- Next-day delivery: £7.95
- Market Leader: eFlorist is the new trading name of Teleflorist, a market leader in the field of flower delivery.
- Heritage: the company was originally founded in 1947 and has a wealth of experience to benefit customers.
- Professional Network: over 2,200 florists in England, Scotland, and Ireland.
- European Network: if you are sending flowers in Europe, you have access to over 10,000 florists as part of the EuroFlorist network.
- Global Reach: eFlorist delivers to addresses in over 140 countries worldwide.
- Local: supporting local economies by contracting local florists and couriers to arrange and deliver bouquets.
- Made to Order: every bouquet or floral composition is made to order, based upon the standards set by eFlorist.
- Flowers for Funerals: a subsidiary of eFlorist handles all funeral orders separately and is overseen by a member of staff.
- Wide Choice: Choose from a variety of traditional and more original designs all year round.
- Ideal Match: Highly searchable database of products lets you search by occasion, by price, or by type.
- Aquapacks: available for minimum-fuss flowers that do not need to be unwrapped and placed in a vase.
- 7-day Freshness Guarantee: send a picture of your bouquet before the expiration of the guarantee to get a replacement or a refund.
- Premium Delivery: same-day, next-day, and weekend delivery are available for all bouquets.
- Optional Extras: chocolate, teddy bear, vase, and a personalised card are available as add-ons to any flower composition.
- Gifts Sets: Baby gift sets available to send congratulations to new parents.
- Blog: Follow the eFlorist blog for flower news and updates about seasonal products.
- Giveaways: Check their website regularly for special offers and free delivery ranges.
- Secure payment system: accepts all major debit and credit cards as well as PayPal.
- FAQ: An extensive FAQ means that your query is likely to have already been answered so you often do not have to contact eFlorist and wait for a reply.
- UK-based customer service: contact support staff by email, phone, or post.
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out eFlorist.co.uk for yourself...
» Click here to visit eFlorist.co.uk
« Back to the rest of our UK Flower Delivery Services Reviews